- Choose to use a PowerShell experience in Cloud Shell as an alternative to the existing Bash experience (also in public preview) while retaining the benefits of Cloud Shell, including:
- Authenticated access to Azure from virtually anywhere.
- A shell maintained and updated by Microsoft that comes equipped with commonly used CLI tools.
- Language support for several popular programming languages.
- The ability to persist data across sessions in attached Azure File storage.
- Browse and discover all your Azure resources by using a familiar file-system-like navigation with Azure drive (Azure:).
- Edit PowerShell scripts in VIM with built-in syntax highlighting and IntelliSense for PowerShell files.
- Add new commands from PowerShell Gallery that will persist across your Cloud Shell sessions.
- An Azure Account (If this you first time testing/trying Azure, I will recommend signing up for the free 30 day trial first and then add this one year free subscription when the trial runs out.)
- Sign up for a free “Visual Studio Dev Essentials” account. BTW: You also get free 3 months pluralsight access here as well.
Creating the media for a Windows 10 installations have never been easyer. You just have to download the Microsoft media creation tool from Microsoft and then choice installing on a USB or DVD/ISO file. You also have the option to upgrade the PC you are running the tool on.To make a clean installation of Windows 10 I went with the old-school method of creating a ISO for burning on to at DVD.
|First select if you want to install on the PC you are current on or another PC.|
|Then select Language, Edition (Home or Pro) and Architecture (32bit or 64bit or both).|
|Now you will need to make the choice of USB or ISO. For USB you need a minimum 6GB stick on for a midia with both 32bit and 64bit you will need a dual layer DVD.|
|You will then have to wait for the bits to been downloaded.|
|Lastly you can burn the ISO file to at DVD and you’re all done. 🙂|
|I hope you can use the mini guide and thanks for reading.|
- ATP safe links has been extended to iOS and Android mobile devices
- Update management, inventory, and change tracking in Azure Automation
- Public preview: PowerShell in Azure Cloud Shell
- Howto sync msExchHideFromAddressLists attribute to Office 365
- Azure Active Directory Application Proxy Connector Ports Test Tool
- November 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
- December 2015
- July 2015
- September 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- June 2010
- December 2009