- Choose to use a PowerShell experience in Cloud Shell as an alternative to the existing Bash experience (also in public preview) while retaining the benefits of Cloud Shell, including:
- Authenticated access to Azure from virtually anywhere.
- A shell maintained and updated by Microsoft that comes equipped with commonly used CLI tools.
- Language support for several popular programming languages.
- The ability to persist data across sessions in attached Azure File storage.
- Browse and discover all your Azure resources by using a familiar file-system-like navigation with Azure drive (Azure:).
- Edit PowerShell scripts in VIM with built-in syntax highlighting and IntelliSense for PowerShell files.
- Add new commands from PowerShell Gallery that will persist across your Cloud Shell sessions.
- An Azure Account (If this you first time testing/trying Azure, I will recommend signing up for the free 30 day trial first and then add this one year free subscription when the trial runs out.)
- Sign up for a free “Visual Studio Dev Essentials” account. BTW: You also get free 3 months pluralsight access here as well.
Creating the media for a Windows 10 installations have never been easyer. You just have to download the Microsoft media creation tool from Microsoft and then choice installing on a USB or DVD/ISO file. You also have the option to upgrade the PC you are running the tool on.To make a clean installation of Windows 10 I went with the old-school method of creating a ISO for burning on to at DVD.
|First select if you want to install on the PC you are current on or another PC.|
|Then select Language, Edition (Home or Pro) and Architecture (32bit or 64bit or both).|
|Now you will need to make the choice of USB or ISO. For USB you need a minimum 6GB stick on for a midia with both 32bit and 64bit you will need a dual layer DVD.|
|You will then have to wait for the bits to been downloaded.|
|Lastly you can burn the ISO file to at DVD and you’re all done. 🙂|
|I hope you can use the mini guide and thanks for reading.|
- Active Directory (1)
- Azure (4)
- Backup (7)
- Design (2)
- Exchange (2)
- Exchange Online (1)
- Homelab (1)
- Hyper-V (1)
- Microsoft (6)
- Misc (1)
- Office 365 (2)
- SSH (1)
- Trainsignal (1)
- Upgrade (2)
- vCenter (10)
- VCP (1)
- VCSA (2)
- Veeam (6)
- VMware (44)
- Windows 10 (3)
- Windows Nano Server (1)
- Windows Server (4)
- Windows server 2012 (1)
- Windows server 2012 R2 (1)
- Windows Server 2016 (1)